Pinterest is one of the most popular video publishing platforms. Since your video may need to be edited before it is released, editor apps will also be. One of the common questions users ask is how to Export iMovie video to Pinterest? This article from PokoPin will thoroughly teach you the steps of exporting iMovie video to Pinterest and explain the limitations and settings that your video must have for publishing on Pinterest.
Export imovie video to Pinterest
Aside from the steps you need to take to export in Imovie software, there are several things you need to know about Pinterest. According to guidelines released by Pinterest, videos to be released on the platform should be between 14 and 15 seconds long. In addition, the minimum video size for both width and height should be 500 pixels. However, you will not be limited in terms of high video quality because Pinterest allows you to upload up to 2 GB.
On the other hand, the format in which the video was exported is also essential. If you want to Export iMovie video to Pinterest, you should know that the acceptable formats on this platform are Mo4, MOV, and M4V. So with this introduction, let’s go to the steps of Export iMovie video to Pinterest.
1. Open the file menu in Imovie.
2. Select the share option and then the File option.
3. In the exporting box that opens for you, select your desired size or resolution.
4. Click the Next button and in the dialog box that appears, select where to save the file. You can also type the name of the video in the save as box.
5. After hitting the save button, wait a while for the video to be exported.
Upload the exported video from iMovie to Pinterest
Now that you have exported the video with the necessary specifications, you must follow the steps below to upload it successfully on Pinterest.
1. Open Pinterest.
2. Tap the + button at the top right of the screen and create a PIN.
3. Select the option to upload your video from the device.
4. In the next step, select the video cover and write other descriptions.
5. Click the publish button, and that’s it!
If you want to download a video from Pinterest and edit it using Imovie, you can also use the exact directions. Go to the PokoPin tool and download it to your device using the video link. If you encounter a problem or have a question in any of these steps, you can write to us in the comments section.
It was great.
Is it possible to use this feature in the mobile version as well?